Saturday, November 29, 2014

- Am I lucky foot broken, I’m unlucky, there is a tendon that has gone – Dagbladet.no

COPENHAGEN (Dagbladet): – I noticed that I landed wrong on the right foot and I got ist it down during the break. Then I thought “this hurts, but it goes well.” But when I got up I could hardly stand on foot, says Cecilia Brækhus reporters after she tonight injured in the fight against Jennifer Retzke.

The press gets to meet her in the locker room, where she sits with ice on the leg, in anticipation that she night going to the hospital to take x-rays.

– That I remember it was the middle of a combination that I missed a bit, so I landed with all the weight on the leg. It was well in the third round, explains Brækhus about what happened when she got injured.

After ten rounds in the ring came the decision to the judges, who gave Brækhus victory with scores 98-92, 100-90 and 100-90.



Hidden damage

– There was very important to me that I would be able to hide the damage, and I think never Retzke actually realized how hurt I was, she continues.

She decided to defy the pain and continue the game.

– I could not stand on foot, it was not any fun. But I had two options, one was to say to the judge that I gave up, or to stand out race. There was never an alternative to speak to the judge.

It did, however, that she was inhibited played last six rounds.

– I lost very much weight when I could not stand on the leg. I was never afraid to lose, but I thought that I should not give me at least. I should keep my belts.



Much pain

She also tried to cheer herself up along the way.

– I cheered myself up by thinking that I manage this I turned Retzke with only one foot. I was a little happy when, even though it makes damn hurt, she says laughing.

– This is the first time I’ve had so much pain in a match. Then I know I can handle it ourselves. The worst pain comes now.



Hoping for breach

Now radiology at the hospital provide more answers to how long she must stay away from training.

– I pray that it is an injury that does not keep me awaken too long. So anywhere from two to six weeks, she said.

– The doctor has seen foot and say that I am lucky is the broken, I’m unlucky, there is a tendon that has passed. So now I cross my fingers that the foot is fractured. It’s a special Christmas desired.

After a year with four tough games had Brækhus matter planned a longer Christmas break.

– I would anyway have a training stop, it was planned, it has been a long year of tough matches. I must realize that I also have my limitations.

‘; }); $ (‘#related -’ + WoId + ‘div.related_items’). Html (items); //saveElementAjax(Ext.get(woId)); }; $ (Document) .ready (function () {// if ($ (‘#docs’). Find (‘. Related container’). Size () == 0) $ .ajaxSetup ({cache: false}) ; $ .getJSON (‘http://www.kjendis.no/2.0/lib/relatedarticles.functions.php5?jsoncallback=?’, {limit: 4, tags: ‘sport’, id: 123, articleID: 36496219} , fetchRelatedArticles);});

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment