Friday, November 28, 2014

Norwegian super goalie: – Having children has given me a different perspective – Aftenposten

Kari Aalvik Grimsbø have learned to be more calm. It gave Norway victory against France.

Norway 21-20 France

LARVIK (Aftenposten.no) 11 saves on 17 shots! It should not be possible when your opponent is of world class. But sometimes Kari Aalvik Grimsbø from another world.

– Before I was often overzealous, but in the period from 2010 until 2012 so I learned to be more calm. Now I have again been trained hard and structured, and it gives me peace of mind knowing that I have laid down such a good physical basis. It gives me peace, and I play best when I am calm, explaining Esbjerg goalkeeper after his phantom game that made Norway turned 11-14 victory 21-20 over France.

Initially stood Silje Solberg but saved only four shots. Now was not that Silje fault alone, for she had a defense in front of him as not hang together at all. There was one on one – and counterattacks.

– Silje had a difficult task, comforts Kari, who thought she had the advantage of sitting on the bench in the first place.

– I tried to memorize some of the first half. France has a number of new types that I do not know. It’s nice to be able to see what they do, says 29-year-old, who experienced great contrasts after the Olympics. The negative were many injuries, the heavenly was to become a mother.

– Having children has given me a different perspective, says Norwegian rescue woman.

Read also: Aalvik Grimsbø saved Norway from new loss

Norway not EM favorite

Although it was victory over World Cup six France, appears not Norway that some EM favorite one week before it starts in Croatia and Hungary. For it turns the game too much. The technical errors abound, and scored ZERO lot from distance.

– It loosened when we got started with crossover game in the second half. Nice that they for once would hear the coach during the break, joked Thorir Hergeirsson, who admits that there is much that remains, but it is exceptionally strong promise he delivers in the next sentence.

– We will being ROCK! But I can not say exactly when.



Found new right-back

On a night when Linn Jørum Sulland missed all five distance shots, came Maja Jacobsen as a gift to the national team at the same space . She was one of the four that came with last outlet, but so it did not seem. Storhamar girl superior to both 19-19 and 20-19 – after Norway had been below 11-14 at halftime and 13-18 ten minutes into the second half. Most thought Maja would be an option on the edge. Instead she grabbed from the back position.

– It’s like back I feel safer, that’s where I’m playing in the team. But I know that I came by because I can be used both on edge and back, says 24-year-old, who is also a good defensive player.

Positive for Norway was that the victory came after our best outfield was on path in only ten minutes. Then Nora Mørk inside and arranged three goals.

The rest arranged Kari Aalvik Grimsbø.



Møbelringen Cup

Sunday ending in Oslo Spektrum:

Kl. 16.15: Norway Serbia

At. 18.30 France-Spain

Norway in EM

To play Norway initial EM matches in Hungary

Sunday, 7/12: N-Romania PM. 18.10

Tuesday, 9/12: N-Ukraine 20.25

Thursday, 11/12: N Denmark pm. 20.25

Published: 28.Nov. 2014 10:18 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment