Saturday, November 22, 2014

Now Messi-time top scorer in La Liga – Dagbladet.no

• Barcelona – Sevilla 5-1

(Dagbladet): Lionel Messi scored a hat trick in tonight’s La Liga encounters against Sevilla, and took a highly regarded record:

The Argentinian is now the all-time top scorer in La Liga with all 253 goals. He walked past Telmo Zarra, who has held the record since 1955.

Zarra who in his time played in Athletic Bilbao, scoring 251 goals in his time at the club, between 1940 and 1955.

There he celebrated by scoring his 30th hat-trick in his career, both for club and country. First equaled Messi record, before he just okay scored two goals. Also Neymar wrote on the scoring list tonight and had two additional assistant. Ivan Rakitic scored the team’s fifth goal in the game.

Tonight let Lionel Messi out a video of his first Barca-coring on his Facebook page.

– When I scored that goal, I could not dream of taking a record, at least not one that was held by the great Telmo Zarra. There I was able to achieve using all the support I’ve had from so many people so long I’ve been here, and I will dedicate this event to you, write Messi.

– Thank you for always here for me.

With its 27 years Messi already beaten several records. Earlier this month he became the all-time top scorer in the Champions League.

Dagbladet come back with more

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment