Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dahle Flesjå betting against Rio Olympics – VG

Mountain biker Gunn-Rita Dahle Flesjå has negotiated its best two-year contract ever at the age of 41 years.

The new agreement with Merida ensures Dahle Flesjå focus on the Rio Olympics in 2016. Initially, she plans to retire, although she VG stated that she came to sister the Rio Olympics regardless VM-profit, but they are now anyway been laid off.

– I’m proud of what we have achieved so far and glad that Merida has rewarded us with a new two-year contract. That’s what I want, says Dahle Flesjå to Stavanger Aftenblad.

She did talks about his new contract on their own; Although she would like to see that it was more lucrative, says 41-year-old that it keeps to maintain the initiative.

– It is pretty tough, and the result was not quite as good as I had hoped. I’m probably still a little too nice in such settings. But I have become tougher over the years and are pleased that the new contract is the best I’ve ever written.

The new agreement guarantees Dahle Flesjå a fixed salary. She also get bonuses for good results. (NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment