Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hoseth: – Now I’m home and sour little – Aftenposten

It was special for Magne Hoseth to see old teammates get to the Cup final on Wednesday.

Quotes – Molde 0-1

Hoseth has delivered such a degree after he signed for Quotes, but in the semi-final against Molde Wednesday he could not make up the difference.

33-year-old had rather see old teammates in wild celebrations after having secured enough one cup final. Mohamed Elyounoussi settled it all with a raid from his own half.

– He had not run 70 meters alone if it were up to me. I had come to hung over his neck and had not dreaded to take gulkortet says Hoseth to Rbnett just after the game.



If the final

Emotions Molde is still strong, but Quotes player pathway losing the Cup final four minutes from time Wednesday. In the press zone after the game, he could not enjoy the old club’s promotion yet.

– Not right now, but when the disappointment settles I’ll do it of course. Now I’m home and sour little, he says with a smile.

When the battle was over Hoseth got a teddy bear hug from Molde captain Daniel Berg Hestad. The captain can expect 33-year-old’s aid when they are in action at Ullevaal in November.

– My contract with Quotes go out on November 9th, so I’m probably on vacation. No, no. Daniel has said he will arrange the tickets for me, so then I have to make the trip, he said.

Finale number five

Autumn Cup Final will be the fifth cup final Daniel Berg Hestad player. The captain is looking forward.

– It will be a wonderful setting for what will happen at Ullevaal, and it is incredibly great to see a full swing full of Molde supporters. Amazing. We are looking forward, he says.

Published: 24.sep. 2,014 11:17 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment