Friday, September 26, 2014

Northug: – I sleep very well at night – Fædrelandsvennen

Lets not rush negotiations with Ski Federation.

In an interview with the Trondheim-newspaper says Petter Northug he takes one year and that everything that comes now is to work out the best possible towards the upcoming World Cup season.

The overall goal is individual World Championships in Falun for the winter, but also the overall World Cup is on the wish list .

– I want to go fast all winter, as “bullet” is also a goal for me, says Northug Trønder-Avisa.

Cross country star has had a tough time for drink-driving in May and fuss around private initiative and a sporty weak last year’s season. But he has nearly given up more success.

– What has happened has only made me even more determined to disengage the outside. Just work out and do what I should. I have been much in height, and the home has only been in training and rest. In my godårene is precisely what has been winning recipe says known Norwegian skier.

will probably be 28-year-old agreement with the Norwegian Ski Federation on a representation contract for next season soon. What happens after the coming season seems far less clear.

Without Northug is particularly concerned.

– I sleep very good at night, to speak. Right now the only training program leading up to the upcoming season that matters.

One option is to break with Ski Federation and invest in long runs of the season 2015/16. Totally out of the question, it is not that the skier can put your skis on the shelf for Falun Championships.

– I do evaluations every year. As long as I feel happy and motivated, I can hold on for many more years. It is relatively easy to train, rest and eat right, but it must be done with proper effort and quality. The day it disappears, I’m probably done, said Northug. (© NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment