Thursday, October 15, 2015

Klopp about England-life: – paparazzi know where I’m going before I even know it! – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): It’s getting a few days ago Jürgen Klopp was officially presented as Liverpool coach, and since he has been noticing media kjøret.

There are enormous expectations attached to Klopp.

He has been noticing the body. When he met up this morning to his first press conference before the game, he talked about the attention.

– It is different. One of the things I’ve learned this week is to try to do some things for my private situation, but obviously knows paparazzi where I’m going before I do it myself, says Klopp in known humorous style, according to the Liverpool Echo.



– Strange job

This he elaborated when he later was asked what he thought of his new job have dragged attention.

– I do not think about things like this. I do not like being photographed all the time, but who does that? It is a strange job, to wait three hours for me outside my house, take my picture and then go home. But so it is, says Klopp.

He also says that he goes to say no when there was talk about image capture when he was out and had dinner together with two buddies and their wives.

– I almost had to say no, because every picture they take harbors on Twitter. And it looks the like I’m at restaurants and bars every day! But I feel that people do not find it too bad that I’m here. It is little wonder right now, because we have not played yet!



Injured Gomez

But it is because of the sporting the former Borussia Dortmund coach is hired in Liverpool. Saturday is cast directly to the lions at White Hart Lane when Liverpool face Tottenham.

The first blow in the face he got when it last became clear that Joe Gomez lose the rest of the season.

– We’ve had some problems with players who have been with the national teams their, it’s completely normal. It’s always a little nervousness related to players. The information relating to young Joe Gomez was not exactly perfect, says Klopp, who admits that preparations for Saturday could have been better.

But:

– We’ve had a lot of good training, the guys are good to listen and understand what we want. It is not the time to change things, we just have to change right. That’s what we’ve tried to do. On Saturday, we just have to start over. I’m not interested in what happened here a few weeks ago, just what we can do to get better.

– I know how I want to play. Ultimately it is only football. We must open the lungs, run, fight and shoot at targets. We have to play like in our dreams. I would see a brave team, and that they have fun. I will see that they love what they do.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment