Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sex rumors were about to kill the great talent: – Was depressed – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Wilfried Zaha (22) played the entire match for Crystal Palace in the 0-0 against Manchester United earlier in the day.

It was a positive experience and a joyful reunion with his former club, who have previously given him just as many negative as positive memories.

Zaha was seen as one of England’s greatest talent as he arrived at Old Trafford, but the dreams were never fulfilled the “theater of dreams”.

At David Moyes replaced Alex Ferguson, was not good news for Zaha. It changed the terms for edge player’s club selection. Ferguson’s long-term thought was no longer applicable. Suddenly there was Moyes’ visions in force.

Zahas relationship with Moyes was never particularly good and did not improve upon the particular rumor pending.

More times read Zaha that he had allegedly had sex with David Moyes’ daughter.

– People said I had sex with her, but I had not. I’ve never met her, says Zaha to The Daily Mail.

– When people see me now, they think that I have a bad morale. Morality and sex rumor went again in Manchester United. I’m not sure why. It was heavy and was about to kill me. At times I was depressed, admits 22-year-old.

He felt really at pressures under Moyes.

– If I played well, I felt that no one spoke to me. I felt very at it and pushed myself. There was no good feeling, says Zaha.

– I looked forward to working with Ferguson, so it was a shame that he gave himself. Moyes said suddenly that I was not ready for the Premiership. He gave no reason, and I never understood why. I felt I did not get a fair chance, says Palace player.

He will not blame too much on Moyes.

– It was very much pressure on Moyes. He had to deliver, and he could not take a chance. I will not give Moyes all the blame, says Zaha.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment