Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oilers player clicked after expulsion – TV 2

Tommy Kristiansen went raging off the ice in the middle period in the 1-2 defeat against Stjernen having incurred a five minute expulsion.

Got Match penalty
Stavanger Oilers player threw a glove on the ice, kicked a bucket of water and threw it at the wall. Kristiansen was not pleased with the expulsion he suffered after having been tackled, then placed in ice by Marcus Bjørsland.

Kristiansen was lying on top of the Star player and looked from television pictures out to push to Bjørslands head before the referee had to break them apart. Bjørsland got two minute penalty, while Kristiansen received five.

See the situation in the video window at the top of the page!

In the dressing room, while the middle period was still ongoing, tweet Kristiansen:

– Considering changing its name … Embarrassing.

Kristiansen: – Absolutely incredible
When TV2 spoke with Kristiansen after the game, he still had little understanding of why he did match his.

Strange penalty: – This I have never seen before

– The puck is free in front of goal, and I should really just push it. I get a cross-checking and fall down. I will be held around the head, pulling me away and put me on top of him. It was, says Kristiansen told TV 2.

– You do not have a criminal offense?

– No, absolutely not. I do absolutely nothing. I hold him down. It’s incredible that he (the judge) can give me match his.

Judge Thomas Tysland says that the decision to grant Match penalty was correct. He said also that Kristiansen will not get additional banning the event.

– Tommy get firstly a knock by an asterisk-back in the back. Afterwards he finds himself atop the goalkeeper. Bjørsland puts his arm around the head of Tommy. They end inside the goal where Bjørsland lie on your stomach without being able to defend themselves much. Tommy gets on top and turn a few times. I lie on top and yells several times that he must escape. He does not. Therefore I judge that I judge, Tysland to TV2.

Kristiansen admits, however, that the behavior in the wake of the expulsion was bad.

– I’ll be quiet and rather do it in your wardrobe. There I lay completely flat for. There and then I felt that I did a good match. It’s stupid that a judge destroys struggle for me. Then I angry, says Kristiansen.

See what the experts say about the situation

– Turns me a couple of times
Bjørsland, who was involved in the controversial situation, it seems that the judge’s decision was too strict.

– There are well i like starting all the stuff. I drag him down, so I lie in the fetal position and hope he will not beat me. There is nothing worse than that, says Bjørsland.

– Turns he tell you?

– A couple of times, but nothing violently.

– Is it deserved with Match penalty?

– No, I do not it. We are equally good both. Two minutes had kept.

Thoresen hard against judges
The notion also shared Oilers coach Petter Thoresen after of the settlement. He was directly stated the judges.

– I see he knows that he is being properly treated unfairly. It is not the first time. He stands in front there and is ready to receive a beating. But he can not be treated as anything. Norwegian judges tolerate simply that players turn and take a stranglehold on him, says Thoresen to TV2.

– Tommy’s a tough, but fair play. But he is not fair as long as he is being treated unfairly by Norwegian judges. Then guess it just over for him.

– You have a fairly lengthy discussion with the judge. What went on in?

– There goes that the puck is free in the goalkeeper area. It is open goals, and Tommy to shoot the puck in the goal. Then he attacked.

In TV2 HockeyXtra would not coach Roy Johansen speculate about Kristiansen got the penalty due to name and reputation.

– I choose not to believe it. He is brought down from behind. But he’s got to keep your head cool and take the five minute opportunity. There were plenty tough with a five minutes from the images we have seen here, says Johansen.

Series Leader Stavanger Oilers lost fight against Stjernen 1-2. This SIDDIS the third loss of the season. Two of the three defeats have come against the Star, which is in eighth place in the Get-league.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment