Sunday, October 25, 2015

Northug: – Very happy to got a three-year agreement – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Today was Petter Northug agree with the Norwegian Ski Federation about an agreement which extends over three years. Thus Petter Northug national team athlete until after the Olympics in 2018.

And just that point with a three-year agreement was important for Team Northug.

– We are very pleased that NSF has heard Petter and pleased to have established a good and long-term agreement. Predictability for the next three years is important to lay a good plan and stay motivated so that Petter can perform at that level, says manager Are Sørum Langås Dagbladet.

Glad Northug

– I am glad that I have been heard and that I’ve got a three-year agreement with FIS, said Northug even in a press release.

The main framework of the agreement Northug and their coaches have agreed on are the same as were laid on table in spring and summer. After that Dagbladet experience extends national period for Northug from last Monday before the World Cup begins, until 1 April.

– As I said earlier in the fall, I really want to win more ski races in the World Cup, and take gold for Norway in the World Cup and the Olympics the next three seasons. I am pleased that the agreement with the Norwegian Ski Association now gives me the opportunity to participate. Now it’s just up to me to get in top shape to it really matters, says Petter Northug via a press release.

Requested new meetings

Only then skistyret went to the drastic steps to exclude Northug in the summer, which in effect gave him start a denial of the World Cup, came Petter even on the field and asked for new meetings.

– It is this long-term nature, freedom to organize my own life and exercise, try new methods and solutions – not to mention build my own future, I wanted me in recent years. I am happy to continue with the team around me that I had last season, said Northug.

Also Coop is pleased that agreement has come into port.

– We is of course very satisfied and very happy at Zoe’s behalf. It is about securing Northug and their coaches. It’s been that way throughout. But clearly it’s good for us too, that he has been through what he wanted and got an agreement in place, communication manager Bjørn Takle Friis Dagbladet

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment