Saturday, February 28, 2015

For one of these meant VM gold extra amount – Aftenposten

From the wreckage and angry to jubilant gold boy.

FALUN: When Anders Jacobsen (30 ) was scrapped for the individual competition, he believed that the opportunity for gold in team event disappeared.

Read also: This gang fulfilled trainer dream

– This was the biggest dream before I went here. I and Bardal put this highest because we have tried so many times. We have been behind a strong nation, and it is extremely delicious for me to come back, and also while standing along with the three other guys here on top. It’s gorgeous, said Jacobsen Aftenposten after receiving the gold medal together with Anders Bardal, Anders Fannemel and Rune Velta on Stora Torget Falun center Saturday night.

He has been on winning five championship medals in team competition at the World Championships and Olympics. If you bring the World Championships in skiflyving the number up seven. In addition, Jacobsen three individual championship medals.

Read also: Falun – a little piece Norway

But finally he won the gold. And it tasted extra good when 30-year-old finally won.

– This is what I’ve dreamed about most. And it is because of all the working hours we have put together. Feeling is three times as great when you have three other winning along with , said Buskerud boy.

Jacobsen beamed along with the three teammates on the podium. But mood was completely different when he was scrapped before Thursday’s individual competition.

Jacobsen was both disappointed and angry. He feared that the space on the team for today’s team competition also disappeared simultaneously.

Read also: Sovereign laggull to Norway ski jumping hill

– Can you describe the difference between wrecks no and to stand here with a gold medal now?

– When I was put out of the team, I was, to be perfectly honest, surprised. I had not delivered giant jumping, but I still thought that I would be taken. It was the dream here I felt burned. In the individual competition, I knew I was not strong enough to be on the podium. That was the day here I thought that I lost. But then I got the opportunity to jump me again on the team. I managed to reverse a trend at the first jump on the workout.

– Is it extra delicious to win gold now for the negative focus a few days ago?

– It does in least something with my head and my self-esteem. When I also supplies two Alright jumps during the competition, so it’s very good.

Published: 28.feb. 2015 10:34 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment