Sunday, February 22, 2015

Krogh laughed Petters same comment: – We have jaga reindeer on skis for hundreds of years – Dagbladet.no

FALUN (Dagbladet): Petter Northug and Finn Haagen Krogh enjoyed themselves by the superior sprint relay gold they took with them today.

Northug was evident that there was HÅG Sami ancestors who gave them the primal forces that took to park all the other nations from the start in the final.

– This is the first time I go with a same, so it is big. We had the primal forces in the legs, said Northug about worms opportunity.

Krogh smiled when he got served message from Petter Northug served by Dagbladet.

– It helped a little on, I felt strong today. Good genes from Finmark I needed today, he smiled.

He said he had an absolutely perfect day, and despite the fact that he concentrated on going as he might, he also managed to take in some of the mood around Lugnet ski stadium, which also Today was packed.

And then there was this with the Saami genes then. What do Krogh even Northug meant?

– No, they do well jaga reindeer skiing in hundreds of years. Now they have shifted more to the scooter, but I’m a bit old fashioned and it still goes skiing. So I took with me today, he says, although he has not jaga reindeer on skis.

– I have no reindeer tentative, but I look for me to move back home when I’m done to ski, and when one does not know what happens.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment