Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bolt worried legs and shape – Aftenposten

Usain Bolt is a bit concerned about both the legs and the shape of their after four races in the World Cup. But it did not look particularly worrying out in trying 200m.

BEIJING (Aftenposten.no) The world champion at 100 meters hammered to bend and had distanced the others by one hundred meters. The last 50 meters, it looked as if he was a member of Hovik Joggen, but time was still 20.28.

– It was good to win the first 200-yard box. It means a lot to me, but I’m a little worried about mold. I have to work a lot with 200-yard box, but I think I’m a better technical 200-meter runner, so we’ll see what happens, said Birds Its most popular man.

– I’m a little tired, and legs feels a little sore, but I’ll take a bath tonight, so there will be enough good, said Bolt after bath further.

Bird’s Nest, which takes 91,000 spectators, was just over half full when fourth day of VM was discontinued – with Bolt as the big hero. The Chinese love the jocular Jamaicans, while rival Justin Gatlin gets a more cool reception.

None of them struggled course to take further. Gatlin, who ran in the heat after, had 20.19.

– the 100 meters was a bit difficult for me. It was emotional, and I made a few mistakes towards the end of the race. At 200 meters, I’d like to have saved a little more fierce, but Sani (Brown) pushed me. The youngster is phenomenal, said Gatlin about japan opportunity.

Best time in the experiment had Ramil Guliyev who put Turkish record of 20.01.

The semifinal traversed Wednesday at 14.30 Norwegian time, and the finale yesterday Thursday. 14.55.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment