Friday, August 28, 2015

Lundekvam about sex reactions from team mate: – We are a naive nation – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Claus Lundekvam got strong reactions from football in Norway yesterday when the press had access to his autobiography “A fight for,” which is written with author Thomas Karlsen. The book comes in stores today.

42-year-old, who has been through a rushelvete after retiring as a player in 2008, using the majority of the book to tell about its luminous football career, as well as alcohol and drug abuse as almost killed him afterwards.

But he also comes with relatively sensational allegations about former teammates.

I do not remember when I bought sex first time . Not once, not how. There have been many, and everything flows together. It was probably in his early twenties, one way or another training camp. It happened on virtually all sectors, with the national team, with fire, with Southampton and I was far from alone. 25 young boys plus coaches, support staff and various people from the administration , “he writes in the book.



Irritated team mate

The statement got a number of former teammates and, not least, former national coach Åge Hareide to reacting yesterday.

– It is amazing how many Claus puts in a bad light by writing this. Whether there is one or hundreds who have been doing it, I do not know, but he puts everyone in a bad light, said André Bergdølmo.

Dagbladet met Lundekvam in connection with the book launch this morning, and 42-year-old says he’s not surprised.

– I’m not surprised reactions. I must emphasize that this is my story, my experience and my experiences as Fire, Southampton- and national team. I stand 100 percent on what it was like. I do not want to drag anyone into anything negative light, but I tell only that it was like and what I was involved in, says Lundekvam Dagbladet.



– A naive nation

– Do you find it strange that Hareide and Nils Johan Semb say they have not noticed anything?

– It does not surprise me, because we are a naive nation. Why should we be any different than other countries? Having an agreement to take up a feast for a cap has been headroom to do in the environment. It is clear that they are in positions where they must dissociate themselves from things like that, he said.

– Is this a way of football omerta?

– No, I do not feel it at all. This is my experience and my story. I do not want to put people in a bad light, but it is a culture and it is a culture that is common throughout the world. Why should we be any different? It’s just naive to believe.

– Do you think this has changed after you leave the boots on the shelf?

– Yes, in many areas. It has become more transparent. When I came to England in the mid-90s it was probably higher tolerance for drinking on weekdays than today. But during my period there was a huge change, and since it has probably also changed a lot. It has enough happened things in the national team as well.



Riise-assertion

Dagbladet Morten Pedersen writes today that Lundekvam “ does all he has played with the potential whore customers and party drug-abusers “.

– What do you think about that?

– It is Morten, I need not say more than that.

Another issue that was largely turned up both here in Dagbladet and other media yesterday, is Lundekvams assertion that John Arne Riise on the leagues had new girls in the hotel room all the time.

John Arne is bad, occasionally we see three or four come and go in one day, who visits the hotel and go back an hour later , “he writes.

The allegation Riise got to deny that that was the case on their Facebook page yesterday afternoon. “ Just kidding! ,” wrote Delhi Dynamos player.

Both Lundekvam and Riise was involved in the shooting of “Late Night” on TV 2 yesterday afternoon, but they was not inside the studio at the same time because Riise refused to meet with his former national team mate.

– I have lost respect for him, said Riise afterwards.

– Compliment

– What do you think about that Riise react so strongly on this, Lundekvam?

– I think he should take what is written in the book as a compliment. John Arne was one of our biggest stars, along with Carew and I would write about it because it told the prehistory of “Battles in Drammen,” which was a major event in Norwegian football. At Riise and some other promising Norwegian footballers had plenty of girls around him is nothing new. It’s old news. Of course he must say what he does and react as he does now.

– I can understand that well.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment