Thursday, August 27, 2015

Riise refused to meet Lundekvam: – Has lost respect for him – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): John Arne Riise and Claus Lundekvam asked both up to Senkveld recording tonight – but not together.

John Arne Riise refused namely to meet Lundekvam after the contents of the new book to Lundekvam became known day.

– No, I would not meet him. I’ve looked at Claus as a good friend and comrade. I’ve known about how tough he had it out of bounds. Today woke up with a good mood, but then I saw 70 missed calls and mail. Then I realized that something had happened, says Riise Senkveld recording tonight.

– I think it is disappointing and I lost respect for him, said Riise.

– Unnecessary

Neither Riise or Lundekvam wanted to talk to the press tonight.

– commands respect the Claus has done and that he wants to help others. But right here, I think he has left it too far and it is unnecessary to drag me into this, says Riise to Senkveld-presenters Harald Rønneberg and thomas numme.

Lundekvam was the first guest of Senkveld – and was in the studio about 15 minutes before Riise and his wife Louise Angelica entered. Linn Skåber sat on the sofa throughout both sessions.



– Stand for the

Lundekvam was confronted with that Riise – and several other former Norwegian teammates – not recognize themselves in the descriptions in the book.

– John Arne is a fantastic player. We have always had a good relationship. But this is something that is old news for me. He is allowed to stand for it. This is my book about me and the national team, says Lundekvam in Senkveld studio.

It has stormed around the book today, where several former profiles and teammates hit back at allegations including fills and sexkøp.

About the alleged drinking culture in the national team, tells Lundekvam:

– It’s not the same drinking culture where as in England. But we took for us there too, says Lundekvam.

Dagbladet comes with more.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment