Friday, August 21, 2015

Johaug: – I notice that Marit is not here. I had penetrated her today – Dagbladet.no

Knyken (Dagbladet): Heidi Weng is used to being right behind the winner, but yesterday she went finally to the top of the sprint in Aure in Marit Bjørgens absence.

On the Road Race with skibytte today took 24-year-old as well a new triumph when she spurtslo Therese Johaug on the run in Orkdal.

– It is great that I have begun to win some now, but that does not mean so much. It is the winter terms, says Weng told Dagbladet.

– Therese opened as usual hard, so it was not easy to keep up, says the girl from the magazine.

She received a good hug from Johaug finish. Johaug went through much of the race, but never managed to get the hatch she needed. Thus she was beaten on the run.



Missed Bjoergen

It had hardly occurred about Marit Bjoergen had stood on the start line in good old kind.

– I notice that Marit is not here . Last year she went so hard that Heidi fell off. I could use some help from Bernie to get to me Heidi before the run, telling Johaug Dagbladet.

– Is the Heidi who benefit most from Marit’s absence?

– Ehh, I do not know. But Heidi is not easy to shake off, but it is clear that it is easier if Marit may be dragging, says 27-year-old.

Dro too much

She admits she probably should not have gone so far in front.

– I noticed that there was huge difference whether I was ahead or behind Heidi. But I took it as a good workout to stay ahead, says Johaug.

– She is tough to beat in the sprint, but I’ve done it before and think I’m going to do it again , she says and smiles.

Results 15 km Skiathlon, women:

1) Heidi Weng, Norway 33,55,9, 2) Therese Johaug, Norway 0.00,6 min. behind, 3) Denise Herrmann, Germany 40.4, 4) Nicole Fessel, Germany 42.1, 5) Kathrine Harsem, Norway 47.7, 6) Liz Stephen, USA 1.10,8, 7) Kikkan Randall, United States 1.27, 8, 8) Stefanie Böhler, Germany 1.28,5, 9) Sandra Ringwald, Germany 1.39,1, 10) Berit Mogstad, Norway 1.41,0.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment