Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Denunciation Nilsen not realize – Dagsavisen

Steinar Nilsen was released from the contract with the Premier League club on Tuesday morning. A few hours later he held a press conference at his home in Tromsø.

– As I finished as a coach, it is very heavy. It’s a shocking feeling, but I respect the decision. I have not had a single unspeakable words with some of the board for the entire period, and I wish them continued success, said Nilsen.

He looks not backward with neon form for remorse in his eyes.

– I stand tall in terms of everything that has happened in TO. The way we have developed players and the way we have related to the budget. We have addressed the challenges that have been, and there has been a revolution in the team with regard to finances. This I have interacted with in my job, said Nilsen.



Got support

On Tuesday’s press conference at Alfheim was Tromso management very vague with regard to the justification of the decision to kick Nilsen. Just ahead of the retired coach’s press conference came a press release from the club where distrust of the players were reported to be an important cause.

It understands protagonist very little of.

– This is the first time I hear it. I have had evaluation with all the players in recent months and appraisals. There has not been one negative word. I have never received so much praise as coach and manager. I’m very proud, said Nilsen.

He also claims to have received support from players for Tuesday’s sparking.

– There are several players who have made contact and was extremely surprised. They do not understand any of this and regret it very, said 43-year-old.



Shall see LSK fight

Nilsen is proud with the performance of the team in his third term as coach. At the sporting results this season have been weak, he admitted:

– Of course we should win more games. We said before the season that this was going to be a difficult and challenging year. It was going to be uphill, but it had to be prepared. Therefore I asked all judge me with that as a starting point.

When asked what the former Italy pro will now embark on professional, he replied:

– That’s a good question. I’ll at least see Lillestrom against TO on Friday. The struggle I have with me, even if it becomes heavy.



Flovik acquires

43-year-old will not stop engaging in what is happening around old club.

– Right now I deposited as TO-trainer, but no one can take away from me TO. TO is me and mine. No one can do so that I do not love the club, said Nilsen. (NTB)

Tromso is situated on a disappointing 15th-place in the premier league. Bård Flovik acquires exercising responsibility in the team until further notice. (© NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment