Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ezinne okparaebo advance to the semifinals: – Just snogging again – TV 2

BEIJING (TV 2): The smile went around the ezinne okparaebo after running into his second best time in his career, 11.12. But since headwinds were NOK 1.2 meters per second, this is probably her best races in his career.

– Yes, it was very good, says Okparaebo.

More going on
But one of the very first she said in the interview with TV 2, was that she knows exactly what it takes to make it go even faster.

– There are some things I can do better.

– What?

– I will not say to you. I must first back to discuss it with my coaches, but it’s all about detail, detail, detail. It is also important not to focus on that I should run under 11 glossy and pers. If you think too much about it, so you tie into only and runs bad, she says.

But sports director Ronny Nilsen believes Okparaebo has ever much more than she showed today.

BEIJING (TV2): Irritated Amalie Iuel knocked out by amateur mistakes on the first hedge.

– This reminds me very about when she set the record at 11.10 in London in 2012. But now she is stronger. So I do not exclude that she can get under 11 blank in the semifinals, or perhaps in the final, says Nilsen with a sly smile.

Meetings European champion
In semifinaen she meets, among others, European champion Dafne Schippers who Okparaebo have not been close to beating the last few seasons. So there is no doubt that she must up at its finest level.

– There has been a lot of hardship in recent years, but I have become better at dealing with it. But it is lovely to see those who have had faith in what we’ve been doing. I knew I’d be in shape now, and have never really been worried, says Okparaebo.

Soak in stomach
She says she earlier in the season has struggled to get proper voltage level during competitions. And that’s why she often runs his best races in the championship.

– I felt a real surge in my stomach when I came into the stadium, and I have not had the feeling earlier this year. When I’m really nervous, so I run often better.

Expectations ahead of the semifinals has not diminished after the race which gave her 12th best time of all the trials.

– It’s just making out again, she says with a smile.

Michelle Lee Ayhe from Trinidad and Tobago won the heat with 10.98 seconds, while Okparaebo improved season best time its seven hundredths. After the first four heats had Okparaebo the best time of those who automatically went on.

ezinne okparaebo protects itself against racist defamation.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment