Saturday, August 22, 2015

Odd deny United’s bid for talent – Aftenposten

Should be willing to pay 3 million euros.

According Telemarksavisa (TA) shall Manchester United have come with a bid for 3 millions euros for Odds 17-year-old talent Rafik Zekhnini.

– It is clear this is fun, but I think not so much on all the rumors going about your day. I thrive in Odd, says 17-year-old self to TA.

– I’m not familiar with something like deals. I guess I had heard about this if it was reality in it. But Rafik is a great talent and we have noted that there is great interest in him. Beyond that, I have no comment, saying Odds chairman Trond D. Haukvik VG.

Odd-director Håndlykken writes in an SMS to the newspaper that the club has not received bids from United.

Zekhnini did a very good figure in Thursday’s Europa League game against Borussia Dortmund, and was praised by among others the German world champion Mats Hummels.

Friday stated Zekhnini that his dream is to play for your favorite team Manchester United.

Published: 22.aug. 2015 8:55 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment