Thursday, January 1, 2015

Biathlon Legende attacked Bjoerndalen: – He is to me as a person’s death – Aftenposten

Ole Einar Bjoerndalen says it is difficult to comment on the onslaught of the Russian biathlon leader Aleksander Tikhonov.

– Alexander Tikhonov is a strong biathlon veteran with a huge commitment for the sport – and that’s good. But it becomes a bit difficult for me to comment on this matter because I do not quite know what he means by his statements, saying Bjoerndalen VG.

Previously Tikhonov directed criticism towards IBU president Anders Besseberg. Now it Bjoerndalen who get through.

– He is for me death as a man and person, writes Tikhonov about Bjoerndalen in a blog.

– I have lost all respect for him, continues the Russian.

The reason for the anger should be statements from Bjoerndalen front the last election for president of the IBU, where Tikhonov fought Besseberg and lost.

(© NTB)

Published: 01.jan. 2015 10:30

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment