Friday, January 9, 2015

Podolski cursed at Wenger: – It’s all about respect – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Just a week after Lukas Podolski (29) became aware of the Italian big club Inter, rebukes German Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger .

The reason is that Podolski believes he should have been treated with greater respect when he decided to travel to Italy in search of more playing time.

– He said nothing to me. He neither called or said goodbye, says a disappointed Podolski to The Sun.



Did not much

In Premier League got the hard excess attacker only seven games as a substitute for Arsenal this season. Even after he hammered two goals in the Champions League quarter-final against Turkish Galatasaray was Wenger convinced that he should be used more.

and the cold dismissal falls Podolski heavily chest.

– I do not need flowers or a kiss from him, but it’s all about respect – to say goodbye.

– For me respect important. I did everything I could for the club. I can not see that I did anything wrong. It was not as if I went out to a nightclub and got drunk, says Podolski said.



Rejects allegations

Today was Wenger confronted with the statements of Podolski, Arsenal boss chose to flatly deny that he has not been supportive faced 29-year-old.

– It denies i completely. I had many conversations with him about what happened. He needed permission min (to go on loan) and I told her how I assessed his situation, says Wenger.

While the Frenchman and his Arsenal welcomes among others Bojan Krki? and Stoke at Emirates Sunday, playing Inter at home against Genoa earlier the same day.

When looking Podolski to get the opportunity to play a more central role than on the edge, where he tilbringte most of the time in London the times he not set on the bench.

– I’m at my best when I play in the middle as a “number 10″ or as a striker, but we’ll see what the manager (Roberto Mancini) wants, says Podolski.

Equal Dagbladet sport on Facebook.

‘; }); $ (‘#related -’ + WoId + ‘div.related_items’). Html (items); //saveElementAjax(Ext.get(woId)); }; $ (Document) .ready (function () {// if ($ (‘#docs’). Find (‘. Related container’). Size () == 0) $ .ajaxSetup ({cache: false}) ; $ .getJSON (‘http://www.kjendis.no/2.0/lib/relatedarticles.functions.php5?jsoncallback=?’, {limit: 4, tags: ‘sport’, id: 123, articleID: 37103272} , fetchRelatedArticles);});

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment