Saturday, January 10, 2015

- I can not talk about it – Dagbladet.no

VAL DI FIEMME (Dagbladet): Therese Johaug won. Front Marit Bjoergen and Heidi Weng. Sixth: Justyna Kowalczyk , a minute and 47 seconds behind.

She tried. Hang on to the Norwegian train and fought with as long as she could. It was not long. Classic expert Kowalczyk was quickly hooked on favorite distance his – ten kilometers classic.



Better in VM

– What happens?

– I try and try. Sometimes it’s not so bad, but other times – like today – I get it not to all, says the Polish stjerna.

– Why not?

– I had problems in the summer and have not the training base I brukerå have. There is another explanation.

– What now?

– I’m working on. I’m still very fond of skiing. And I still hope I can perform much better in Falun Championships and sisster part of the season.

World main runner?

– Some say you are the world’s most important female skier now – that you are the only one who can spiltte the Norwegian dominance and create some interest internationally? Not least, it is important that you succeed to get up viewing figures in Poland?

– Thank you. I know there are many Polish TV viewers who want me to succeed. And I should really try to please them.

– Can you say more about the problems you had in the summer?

– No, I’m so tired of. I can not talk about it.

Marit Bjoergen pulled field when Kowalczyk had to drop yesterday. HYN detects the distance down to the Polish girl in the result list, but depreciates her in any way.

– We know well what Kowalczyk stands for. She can suddenly become very good in the World Cup, says Bjoergen Dagbladet.

Equal Dagbladet Sports on Facebook.

Equal Dagbladet sport on Facebook.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment