Monday, March 14, 2016

Now comes Thingnes Bo with an alert to Fourcade – NRK

13. March 2016. Johannes Thingnes Bø jerk of himself Martin Fourcade and wins gold medal on home soil.

According to he himself was the gold Sunday only beginning. The start of something big.

– The taking gold at home is very large, and certainly the biggest I get to experience. But I’m more motivated than ever to exercise every day and do a really good training job. I look forward to next season. It is sjukt to enroll, but smiles Johannes Thingnes Bø.



PARENTS FOURCADE iN PLACE: Johannes Thingnes Bø was strong than Martin Fourcade mass start Sunday.

Photo: Grøtt, Vegard Wivestad / NTB scanpix

30 percent more training

– He deserved this gold. He has been one of the best this season. This bodes well for his future, but he may well wait until after the Olympics in Pyeongchang, says Fourcade to NRK, who previously announced that he is giving up after the Olympics in two years.

Martin Fourcade is currently the world best biathlete. Before the last World Cup in Khanty-Mansiysk leader Frenchman World Cup with full 366 points on Russian Anton Shipulin.

55 points behind Sjipulin finds Johannes Thingnes Bø. He will now concentrate even harder into the next season, to take Martin Fourcade standings.

– I’m up 30 percent (in exercise). I should be raw. I’ll travel around and be as good as Fourcade, says a confident Thingnes Bo.

Already next year is the big goal to win the World Cup.

– there is shooting, he must become more stable. He manages it, he takes the yellow, predicts big brother Tarjei Bo.



Should be more stable



GOLD LAD Johannes Thingnes Bø with his two gold and bronze from the World Championships in Holmenkollen.

Photo: JONATHAN NACKSTRAND / AFP

During the World Cup has 22-year-olds in earnest shown that he can be stable over several races. Three individual fourth place and one gold was the gold standard. It may be a big step towards overall sphere next year.

– I’m twice as many points behind him (Fourcade), so there is more to it. But it’s a start, he said.

Both brother Tarjei and teammate Emil Hegle Svendsen has previously won the overall World Cup. But John will run their own programs.

– I will probably add my soul a little more in this year than I did last year. I’ve got plenty left for summer training, and it is not always the athlete best in summer wins the winter, because then had Tarjei sitting here. I want to become a better and more stable biathlon, tells Thingnes Bo.

SEE VIDEO: Here Johannes Thingnes Bø World at home for a very exciting finish.



WATCH vIDEO: Here Johannes Thingnes Bø world champion on home soil after a very exciting finish.

Done with being hurray boy

According to his older brother was the little brother little hurray boy last summer.

– I do not get it this year. Now I’m as motivated as I have never been before, and I’ve already started planning the training for next season, says the fresh world champion.



Summary from within a fantastic championship



LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment