Thursday, March 17, 2016

The world’s best super-G boy – Dagsavisen

ST. MORITZ: – Before the start I was very nervous. In particular, it was bad for the inspection and on the way up to the start. Aside from that, I felt that I managed to keep myself pretty calm. When I was going to stake out I had a feeling of being able to drive with low shoulders, explained source said.

He was beaten by the Swiss Beat Feuz ten hundredths and came into second place at the same time as Kjetil Jansrud in season’s final super G races. It gave victory in the Cup and crystal for the first time.

There were attempts at drama when the Austrian Vincent Kriechmayr ran out after a scant 30 seconds. When it was clear that victory in the super G Cup came to be Norwegian, for the Austrian was Source and Jansrud biggest challenge.

– I got no feedback on that Kriechmayr not arrived targets but had run out. I knew nothing about until I got to the finish. The only thing I heard before I started was that Kjetil (Jansrud) remained in second place, and then lay all the possibilities open to me, said the happy winner

Triple

Source stack off with crystal ball as evidence that he has been the world’s best super G run this year. Kjetil Jansrud took second- and Aksel Lund Svindal third. Before the season were not many who had believed that the small but feisty Norwegian team should wallpaper podium.

– When I made the big mistake halfway in defiance thought that I came far behind and that it was executed. When I crossed the finish line and then totallers front my name, I had to look again, to see if it really was true. Then it was just dropping his celebration. I do not know what went through my head when said source. He also told me that he had focused on the tasks he had to do when he slid down the mountainside.

– What went through your head when you realized that it held?

– I had a feeling that you almost never get another when you win a ball and a cup now, he said.

Thanks mom and dad

in super G race in Hinterstoder in late February figured Source that there were opportunities for him to fight for victory in the super G Cup. That was where he secured his only victory in this discipline during the season.

– There’ve been a fantastic season for me too. It was a little rod out and much damage last year. Now it has been stable and good. There has been much flap this season, beating Source ascertains to NTB for super triumph Thursday.

He was asked who has been most important to him in his career until now.

– my parents have certainly been my main supporters. I have also had many talented coaches I have to thank, but it’s my parents who have meant the most. They have been both good and bad days. Christian Mitter have always had faith in me. He has also meant a lot in recent years, said Aleksander Aamodt Kilde on the way out of the target area in St. Moritz. (© NTB)

Results:

World Cup downhill Thursday super- G men:

1) Beat Feuz, Switzerland 1.16,17, 2) Aleksander Aamodt Kilde, Norway 1.16,27, 2) Kjetil Jansrud, Norway 1.16,27 , 4) Adrien Théaux, France 1.16,37, 5) Marcel Hirscher, Austria 1.16,66, 6) Andreas Sander, Germany 1.17,06, 7) Peter Fill, Italy 1.17,12, 8) Thomas Tumble, Switzerland 1.17,13 , 9) Bostjan Kline, Slovenia 1.17,17, 10) Romed Baumann, Austria 1.17,21.

World Cup (40 of 42 competitions):

1) Hircher 1670 points, 2) Henrik Kristoffersen, Norway in 1272, 3) Jansrud 1143, 4) Alexis Pinturault, France 1098, 5) Aksel Lund Svindal, Norway 916, 6) Dominik Paris, Italy 805.

Other Norwegian: 9) Aamodt Source 732, 40) Leif Kristian Haugen 242.

Super-G Cup (8 of 8 competitions) :

1) Aamodt Source 415 points, 2) Jansrud 375, 3) Svindal 310, 4) Vincent Kriechmayr, Austria 298, 5) Carlo Janka, Switzerland 259, 6) Hirscher 249.

Women:

1) Tina Weirather, Liechtenstein 1.18,93, 2) Lara Gut, Switzerland 1.19 , 34, 3) Cornelia Hütter, Austria 1.19,52, 4) Kajsa Kling, Sweden 1.19,63, 5) Laurenne Ross, USA 1.19,88, 6) Viktoria Rebensburg, Germany 1.20,03, 7) Corinne Suter, Switzerland 1.20 , 04, 8) Federica Brignone, Italy 1.20,23, 9) Ilka Štuhec, Slovenia 1.20,28, 10) Fabienne Suter, Switzerland 1.20,31,

Norwegian: 13 ) Ragnhild Mowinckel 1.20,91.

World Cup (38 of 40 contests)

1) Gut 1462 points, 2) Lindsey Vonn, United States 1235, 3) Rebensburg 1047, 4) Weirather 996, 5) Frida Hansdotter, Sweden 833, 6) Hütter 811.

Norwegian: 10) nina løseth 641, 35) Mowinckel 269.

Super-G Cup (8 of 8 competitions):

1) Gut 481, 2) Weirather 436, 3) Vonn 420, 4) Hütter 400, 5) Rebensburg 293, 6) Brignone 276.

Norwegian: 22) Mowinckel 82.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment