Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Patrick Thoresen so daddy win: – It may be Storhamar fall – VG

HAMAR / OSLO (AP) Patrick Thoresen (32) suggests that it may be Storhamar games this fall – only to disappear abroad again during the winter.

– I missed only the last two periods, he says after it is clear that Storhamar 2-1 for Stavanger Oilers in the second semifinal.

Storhamar made in his heart. Stavanger is the club which trained by his father Peter.

After the yesterday became clear that Patrick Thoresen should not continue in Djurgarden, notified Storhamar that they want 32-year-old most welcome. After that the family lives in Hamar, so it is quite natural.

Read also : Oilers backfired – won 2-1 in Hamar.

But Patrick Thoresen told VG that nothing has been decided.

– We’ll see where I’m starting next season. Perhaps it will be in Hamar. So we’ll see where I’m going after it. Nothing is set in stone.

That means Patrick Thoresen that he therefore can come to play for Storhamar at the beginning of the season, then disappear to a foreign club that needs him, for example in a playoff.

Read also : tonight pull Storhamar more spectators than the football team.

– I really want to go out again, says Patrick Thoresen.

in this case, such an arrangement be part of Storhamar agreement.

– I’ll certainly play hockey next season. You will not be rid of me so easily, says Patrick Thoresen.

Afterwards he met dad Petter, who naturally was relieved to have drawn 1-1 in games against Storhamar.

Read also : – There is no dollar signs in the eyes of Patrick Thoresen.

– I think Stavanger created most aggressively. They managed to squeeze Storhamar back, says Patrick Thoresen.

– Oilers may not have felt particularly threatened.

– But you stick with Storhamar?

– Yes, I stick with Storhamar, but I also like that daddy will succeed. I will always family members to succeed. That’s how it is. But Storhamar made I hope to win.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment