Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sorry to all Drammen: – Therefore I beat Demidov face – Dagbladet.no

• Strømsgodset – Brann 2-2 (2-1)

OSLO / DRAMMEN (Dagbladet): Strømsgodset led 2-1 and looked to control the three recipe related points in the opening series at home against newly promoted Fire .

As blackened it for manor Flamur Kastrati. The winger, who took bronze with the Norwegian Under-21 national team in 2013, beating Brann profile Vadim Demidov in the face of the game.

Shortly thereafter offset Fire and Jakob Orlov and secured one bright strong points the difficult opening series of infamous Marienlyst. The estate coach Bjarne Petter Ingebrigtsen did not hide that the expulsion probably cost Drammen two points.

It also knows Kastrati. After the game let 24-year-old is taking a long flat.

– I can only apologize to all Drammen. It was my mistake. The red card was correct. And of course it was very stupid of me. I should not have done it, says the winger told Dagbladet.

– Tried to protect myself

He felt cheated of penalty that comes with the following explanation as to why he beat Demidov:

– I should also have had a penalty. I received a blow to the head. And because I was a bit groggy and tried to protect me from the knock on the head, I did what I did, explaining Kastrati.

Demidov did however not hurt Kastratis stroke.

– It was a little temperature. I reacted appeared that he kicked Amin Nouri, so he hit me in the face. But he hit me so weak that I stood up, said Demidov.

TV 2 soccer expert was not merciful to Kastrati after the expulsion.

– It boils in cylinder head matches, but you can not beat. There is an obvious red card. It’s silly behavior from Kastrati, raging Mathisen.



– They offset the straight afterwards

The estate trainer Bjørn Petter Ingebretsen was disappointed both Kastratis action and of the team’s collective collapse.

– It was a correct red card. And Flamur agree. It did of course impact on the game, they assessed the well right afterwards. But even worse was what we did when there were 45 seconds left in the first place and we would only secure the lead at half time. Instead of holding on to the ball, only we turn it from us, and so go fire up and score, say Ingebretsen Dagbladet.

– it made sure we were in the basement during the break. Fire got a very steep ascent. It turned very much. And there you have the reason why we did not win. Had we brought with us 2-0 at the break, all the points have been our mean estate coach.

Coach Colleague in Fire, Lars Arne Nilsen was far with happy after point division in Drammen.

– we knew what we were doing. And that we did. We lay low, closed the room and made it difficult for them. Yes, they scored two, but it was more personal mistakes. Tactically we did a good match, says Nilsen told Dagbladet.



Dreamed about Huseklepp

In addition to Kastratis expulsion and Orlov matchvinner goal, Erik Huseklepps touches of magic just before the break, a crucial moment in the fight .

Huseklepp showed good old class when he turned into the field and knocked the ball into the angle from an angle. It was a class goal from the former national team player and represented the beginning of Branns turnaround.

– I dreamed about it last night. Erik got to be good and score goals. He has been very good in training last week. And he paid for. It was good to see, says Nilsen.

Oyvind Storflor and Tommy Høiland scored manor, but could still not cheering three points.

– Just now I am very disappointed, says estate-debutant Høiland.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment