Friday, March 27, 2015

This seems Martin is “insanely” in Real Madrid – Dagbladet.no

ZAGREB (Dagbladet): Martin Ødegaard (16) and football team is in place in Zagreb, where they meet Croatia in EM qualification Saturday night.

The team has recharged in Spanish Marbella and Ødegaard has shown class training. The former Strømsgodset player now has a top training everyday at Real Madrid.

– It is absolutely insane, he replied when Dagbladet asks about the club’s training ground, Valdebebas.

– There is very well suited. I have nothing to complain about. It is absolutely perfect.

– What is it that makes it so good?

– It’s the quality of courses, and the number of courts. Everything is set for the players only to be able to train and concentrate on football, says Ødegaard.

Dagbladet met him for a chat, where we entered the new life in Spain. He trains with Real Madrid A-team four times a week and playing for the B-team of Castile.

– Which Spanish words can you?

– Spanish words. No, what to say. I can say my name, where I’m from, and so on. There is basis.

– Can you communicate in training with the other players?

– Yes, I begin to understand some of the trainings, and manages to say more and more, then it starts to approach.

– You got a greeting from Gareth Bale on Twitter when you came to the club. What do you think about the kind of reception?

– It is so clear very nice. It sets I very much appreciate. It was huge for me.

– Who do you communicate most on the team?

– There are those who speak English. And then I try me in Spanish eventually.

– Who can English?

– There are a lot of players there. I have good contact with all the players. It is not one that stands out.

– Is it delicious for football full time, and have nothing to do with school?

– No, I work with school still. I take subjects.

– Have you talked with teammate and Croatia Luka Modric player match Saturday?

– No, a little, but not that much .

• Fighting Saturday starts at 18.00 and is displayed on the TV channel Max.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment