Monday, March 23, 2015

Ødegaard – I have told Modric that we should beat them – Aftenposten

Martin Ødegaard (16) thrive at Real Madrid, and unaffected by the speculation about a loan.

MARBELLA (Aftenposten): At Martin Ødegaard (16) goes into EM qualifier against Croatia with an offensive attitude, there should be little doubt. When he talked with his Croatian teammate Luka Modric before the two went to each his national team, he had the following message to superstar:

– I talked to him a little, and told that we should beat them. So we’ll do it, promise Ødegaard told Aftenposten.

He is sure that the team in any case well enough to take one point home to Norway.

– It will be a tough battle against a good opponent, there are all aware of. But I think that everyone here believes that we can get us points, said frame rising.

  • Watch video with Ødegaard upper case

– Varying luck

Teams collection is Ødegaard first page transition to Real Madrid was a fact. Since then, 16-year-old trained regularly with the stars of Real Madrid’s A-team, and played games with the club’s B team, Castilla, on the third level.

Although he sums the first months as follows:

– I think it has gone well. I thrive in a new and nice club, he says, and pulls up training with some of the best players in the world as the most instructive.

His new battle everyday in Spanish Segunda B has been criticized by several, who worry of both runway conditions and the level of opponents. Great talent has more fights struggled to distinguish itself noteworthy.

But Ødegaard can not stress it.

– Matches in the Segunda B has so far been with varying success, as most have been with itself. I’ve had some good games and some less good matches. How was I really fully aware that it would be in advance. It’s not something I rush with. I know that there is good learning for me, says Ødegaard.



Replaced

Against Rayo Vallecano B at the weekend, he was replaced by an anonymous performance. National coach Per Mathias Høgmo even followed the fight and believes it gave 16-year-old useful learning.

– It was dry turf and a very special kind of frame around the game. It was very good learning for Martin. He needs to play the kind of football, says Høgmo.

VG questions about Segunda B is a satisfactory match arena Ødegaard replied the trainer following:

– When it comes Martin, it is important to emphasize, at the same manner when Mats (Moller Dæhli) came in, that he has a bright future. He will hasten slowly. But while he has skills that allow him to contribute, or else he would not be here.

– I have a little picture here: We agree that Stefan Johansen doing very well in Celtic. He has gained international recognition for both Norway and Celtic. He is eight years older than Martin Ødegaard, then let him take this step by step, says Høgmo.



– Do not plan on loans

It’s been slow going for Castilla in recent games and hoped for a promotion is becoming smaller. As a consequence believes several Spanish experts that Ødegaard going to be loaned out next season.

Ødegaard has been joined by speculation, but says he does not care much about it.

– I’ve got it with me, but I have not thought about it much. I have just come to a new club, which I am very happy, and I feel that I have become a better footballer, says Ødegaard.

– Are you acknowledge that you being matched careful now?

– Such things are not up to me. It’s up to the coaches. I’ll just train as well as I can, I, I get, I play the games I will be allowed, says teen humbly.

Published: 23 March. 2015 6:48 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment