Friday, March 20, 2015

Tina is pregnant in 26th week – weekend she plays hockey NM – Aftenposten

– For me it is completely natural, says Vålerenga player.

That hockey players are tough is something everyone knows. Vålerengas Tina Anita Scott is perhaps even tougher than average.

This weekend she plays Championships in Stavanger along with her teammates. What separates her from the rest of the ice is that she is pregnant in 26th week.

– For me it feels completely natural. I wanted to play out the season, and now there are only two games left, says 23-year-old told Aftenposten.



Hockey lifestyle

It was mammanett.no who first wrote about player went on hockey college in Sweden since she was 17 to 19 years.

For her hockey a lifestyle. That is what she has been doing as long as she can remember.

– I think no one is shocked that I play on the weekend. They know me pretty well and know what it means to me, says Scott, who had to accept that just Stavanger was one point too strong for Vålerenga this season.



Player also kid series

She lives in Lillehammer together with his partner Anders Gjøse as coach of men’s team in the city GET series.

Where does she also Boys 16 team to the club (women can play on G16-layer while they want).

– When do I get a bigger struggle than offer only lady series. Where there are 18 games in the season, now it becomes about twice, she says.



Becoming more careful

Because of the pregnancy she gave out at Christmas boy series. When she was in week 15. In consultation with the doctor, she still with his woman, then it is not allowed with tackles there, and the pace is generally quieter part.

She plays with extra protection now when she are pregnant and also take precautions.

– You get the more cautious, and I try to play smarter than what I’ve done before. I’m a little more careful, do not block shots the same way and not fighting in front of goal but rather a bit on the sides if I can.

– I have a good training grounds. Then it is easy to continue at the same pace, then I rather calm down when I feel like it.

Read also: For pregnant Silje Mariela (30) is heavy lifting part of everyday

Topwinning in Norway

Norway Championship for Women played over a weekend. The top two teams in the top division goes straight to each semifinal. There they meet the winners of the quarterfinals, which consists of layers 3 and 4 from the top level, and the top two from level two.

The semifinal played Saturday, while final and bronze final awaits Sunday.

Vålerenga is the most winning women’s team in Norway. Last year they won the series, while in 2013 there were gold both in series and in Norway championship.



Trained in week 32

Aftenposten wrote just before Christmas about the country’s best spell jumps, Cathrine Larsåsen as when was pregnant in week 32 and trained up to two hours each day.

– There is actually very nice with me. I weigh the little more than usual and notice it when I run, but I can still do a lot and sees no reason to slow down the training, said Lars hill then.

She trained not just heavy weights common, and thought it was prudent to exercise as much as usual so long it felt OK and gave no pain.

Can train as normal

Henriette Øien, director of the Health Directorate, was agree.

– Our recommendation for pregnant women is the same as for adults in general: One should engage in moderate activity at least 150 minutes a week. But there is nothing in the way of women who are accustomed to being much more active than normal, continue at approximately the same level when they are pregnant, possibly with adaptations, said Øien.

– Many women think that they should not exercise when they are pregnant, but there is no way that one can train as before, she says, adding that one should avoid activities where there is a risk of falling, such as handball, skiing, various contact gates and horse riding.

Read also: Solfrid kept the pregnancy hidden and played Cup final

Will quickly back on the ice

Vålerengas women’s team starts up again training for the next season in August. Tina Anita Scott hope to be up and running as soon as possible.

– The main thing is to have fun with hockey. I hope to come back to the level I’ve had the last few seasons, and get back on the national team. But you never know what happens, I’ll take it as it comes.

Man is the more cautious, and I try to play smarter than what I’ve done before .

She and her partner do not know if it’s a boy or girl they become parents this summer, but regardless of sex is one thing for sure.

Hockey going to become a natural part of growing up.

– The families on both sides are hockey fans, so there will be enough like that, says Scott.

Published: March 20th. 2015 11:51

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment