Wednesday, March 25, 2015

.com Johansen more than world stars – Aftenposten

Old Boss was unsure about Stefan Johansen (24) would be top player. – He was badly trained.

MARBELLLA (Aftenposten): – I enjoy my job, I will certainly not complain that I play too much football!

Senior Professionals and missing playtime has constantly been the topic.

But it does not apply Stefan Johansen. For Celtic midfielder is among those in Europe who plays most football.

Since season start in July last summer Johansen played all 53 matches, 52 of them from the start, and in 44 of his he has played all 90 minutes. Overall, Norges key man against Croatia Saturday played 4568 minutes, or 76 hours, for Celtic and Norway.

It is extremely much. Aftenposten has checked how much the world’s biggest stars play.

There is no turning Finnmark none.

– I have become even more closely at rest and how to train to be ready for the next match. I’ve had to take steps in his career. In Bodø / Glimt I was young and not completely focused on the important things. Now I have to be there. Otherwise it’s not possible to play the number game. The body responds wonderfully well, and it is lovely to know that I gets better the more games I play, says Johansen.

Read also: People team: Should Martin Ødegaard start against Croatia?

Was too poorly trained

Toppfotball manager Nils Johan Semb had the young version of Johansen on G19-national team in 2009 and 2010. Semb was far from sure if he would become a top player.

– I was very unsure if he had it in him, though he took care of her talent, admits Semb today.

– He was an outstanding here already plays the hallway. Stefan had skills. But he was poorly trained. We talked about it at every gathering, that he really had everything but lacked the physical and what was needed to be a top athlete in everyday life. The time he was 18 years and never took the step in Bodø / Glimt although he had the skills. But estate he took giant strides under Ronny Deila and the gang there. I almost got a shock when I saw how big step he was taking.

– What steps did he?

– He and Ron went straight into it with nutrition, diet and exercise. Now Stefan peak serious performer, he has therefore also been progress. It pleases me very and I begrudge him progress.



Will not talk about developmental

Stefan Johansen has put tremendous effort to get to where he is now. Now he is one of the main players in both the Celtic and the Norwegian national team.

– I’ve had a few developmental as I have managed to work with. I work every day to get better. But when I play games Sunday Wed-Sun, the minimal time to train.

– Which developmental have you worked with?

– No, I keep to myself.

Teams Head Per-Mathias Høgmo have suggested that Johansen is ready for bigger tasks. Although he will not say so much.

– You get to dig as much as you want, you do not get anything out of me on it. And to be honest: I thrive in Celtic, now I’m in a club fighting for trophies. In my eyes it’s all about winning trophies, then thrive I, says Stefan Johansen.



10 goals for Celtic

Toppfotball boss believes Jones could play at a very high level in 10 years. And that bigger clubs may soon arrive on the scene.

– If he continues like this, the clubs from both the Premier League in England and Germany come on the pitch. I guess English clubs he follows. Stefan is a midfielder with so much intensity in his game, he has so good ball handling and great capacity for work. In addition he scores goals, both from a distance and that he goes in the “depths”.

24-year-old has 10 goals and eight assists for Celtic, where he has a little more offensive midfield role than Norway. Johansen believes there is no big difference, it’s whether to be involved in the game.

– How should Norway take points from Croatia?

– We must dare to be ourselves. We must play our own game. We get to it, it is possible to take points.

– How many more fights it is possible to squeeze out of the body?

– Much more ! I know that I am playing three games a week. But football is the funniest I know of.

– Where is Stefan Johansen about two years?

– Ha-ha. Then I’m in Celtic!

Published: March 25th. 2015 9:15 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment