Monday, March 23, 2015

Moller Dæhli about Ødegaard situation: – It is perhaps a little envy – TV 2

MARBELLA (TV2 Sport): It’s been two months since Martin Ødegaard was officially ready for Real Madrid.

Watch TV 2 Sport reportage top!

– It is going very well. I have come into a new club, new land and new environment. That’s the big difference, I still play football, but in another country, says Ødegaard when TV2 he encounters national team at Marbella Monday.

Fourth straight loss for Martin Ødegaard in Spain.

– Is perhaps a little envy
After months of media hysteria and auditions in several of Europe biggest clubs became clear that the 16 year old prodigy from Norway would continue development under Zinedine Zidane lead Real Madrid andrelag Castilla.

But there has Ødegaard got it everything else than simple.

latest Sunday was 16-year-old in action when Castilla lost 1-2 to Rayo Vallecano B. Swede was almost invisible, got little balls to work with teammates, and was taken off the field in the second half.

Ødegaard roommate on the national team, Mats Møller Dæhli, even in the same situation when he came to Manchester United youngster.

– I thought it was very tough. The first half was not particularly fun. I felt that I played as I should, and I struggled a bit with confidence. But for me, it took time to get used to it. It was tough. Now I do not know how it is with him. But it seems like he really enjoys and that everything is fine. We must give him time, so I think it should be very good, says Dæhli.

He thinks all the fuss that has been around Ødegaard can go both ways when he now trying to adapt to a new player group in Madrid.

– Maybe it’s a little envy that a 16 year old get train with a team and that he is as good as he is. This means that they may not want to play as much to him. I do not know, but there is much that can play in there, he said.

– Must have a better battlefield
On Monday press conference stated Per coaching staff that he meant Castilla was a good development arena Ødegaard.

TV 2 football expert Mini Jacobsen is however clear that the third level in Spain is long from good enough if you intend to play on Norwegian national team.

– If you are going play international football for Norway so you can not play at level three in Spain. It is an overly bad game arena. He has a good training arena, but you will be the best must also battle arena to be in place, he said.

Ødegaard itself is still confident that he made the right choice.

– I feel confident that I made the right choice. I am very happy at Real Madrid and not rushing anything with it, he said.

Will not let him to himself, but Carlo Ancelotti believes Norway is the right level for Ødegaard.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment