Monday, March 23, 2015

“Moa” back after tough year – I have a strong head – Aftenposten

He’s back on the national team after injury nightmare. Mohammed “Moa” Abdellaoue (29) believes he can be better than ever.

MARBELLA (Aftenposten): – It feels good. I have trained fully since January and had several appearances for the B-team. I have not received any responses to knee and it has been the most important. I’ve had some physical tests and they were better than before I was injured. Physically, I’m very good, now it’s about getting to play matches, saying “Moa” Aftenposten.

He played his hitherto last Superbowl away against Czech Republic on March 5 last year.

Read also: Ødegaard – I have told Modric that we should beat them

Last summer damaged tip knee during a training camp with Stuttgart. In the fall had Oslo boy through an operation. Slowly but surely, he built up again the physics. In recent weeks, 29-year-old played four B-tier games for Stuttgart.



“Have always had confidence”

He was clearly happy to be back on the national team again. “Moa” is not fully recovered and is a joker against Croatia Saturday night.

– It looks like you have confidence in order?

– Confidence, I’ve always had.

– How tough has the last year been?

– There is nothing to hide that it has been tough. But that’s football, it goes up and down. I’ve had great periods in Germany, I’ve had bad periods in Germany. The past year has been very tough for me. But there I had to tackle. With the pressure that is in Germany must I could handle it. It’s about being strong mentally, I feel it is one of my forcer. I have a good head.



Getting praise Høgmo

Teams Head Per coaching staff admits he has missed “Moa” in the squad.

– It will fun to watch “Moa” with us again. He was very good for us against the Czech Republic (2-2) lost in last year, where he and Tarik were good together on top. So he was unlucky and was injured. But he has worked hard and come back, says Høgmo warning that Stuttgart striker gets a joker role.

Read also: Henriksen national team premier form player

– “Moa” lacks combat training at a high level. He is taken out here to do a good job. He has routine needed. But I do not expect 90 minutes from him, says the chief.

Published: 23 March. 2015 8:21 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment