Sunday, November 22, 2015

Eckhoff third under difficult conditions – TV 2

Sunday there was a mass start for women in Sjusjoen.

Ukrainian Julia Dzhyma won the race at the time 41: 34.5 ahead of German Franziska Preuss second. Tiril Eckhoff went a solid final round and won asked duel against French Marie Dorin Habert-. She came 16.9 seconds behind the winner in goal and went into the third.

Fanny Horn Birkeland came sixth in 1: 11.5 behind the winner . Birkeland had out throughout the nine penalties under.

Bom. Bom. Bom.

It was exceptionally difficult conditions during the first standing shooting. Strong winds destroyed several runners. The Ukrainian winner had a total of four boom. Eckhoff shot away on belay. In total, there are seven bars of the Norwegian woman. Three of the barriers to Eckhoff came on the third shooting.

– I had a series where I missed so sharpened myself to other shooting, so missed I left, and then sharpened myself to last standing. I’m not quite used to the wind yet, but it’s good I have something to work with throughout the season, said Eckhoff to TV2.

Eckhoff showed good form in the slot.

– I had really good skis today and I felt in better stroke also than on Saturday. I feel strong, and it’s delicious, continues biathlete.



Tactical Boom

On the home stretch she beat Dorin -Habert in sprint.

– I did a great tactical boom in the corner, but delicious to see that I beat her. She is very good in the last rounds, telling Eckhoff.

– Tell us about the formation of the boom?

– I just gave her the inner curve, but had damn lucky, because she got so far out, so I took the inner turn left. It will not happen again, says Eckhoff.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment