Tuesday, November 24, 2015

- Still trick ball I got off Zlatan in 2007 – TV 2

The 19 year old midfielder is looking forward to Wednesday’s meeting with PSG and Malmös occasion returnees son, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, on Swebank Stadium.

– There will be a big game for everyone. It is great to see Zlatan coming home. But I hope not fans think too much about it. We need all the support we can get to take the points needed, says Rakip in an interview with Swedish TV4.

Erdal Rakip is from Malmö and have lived all their lives in an apartment in the district of Rosengård with his parents and his two siblings. Not far away is Cronmans väg, street Zlatan grew up in.

It is extra cool. There are not many who are from Rosengård playing in the Champions League. It is Zlatan and me. I probably still a bit to go before I can be compared with him yet. There are many friends who say to me: “Wow. You will meet Zlatan. You had him in FIFA entire career constantly. Now you play against him, “says Rakip.

Just beyond Erdal apartment located Zlatan Court, pitch Zlatan Ibrahimovic opened in 2007. At that time was Erdal 11 years and hung around the track with buddies.

– My best memory is when he came to the path he opened in Rosengård. Then he shot out one trick ball. I grabbed it and ran home with it immediately. I have it at home still that memory, he explains further.

Hareide: – As an adventure
Malmö coach Åge Hareide same similar Zlatans homecoming with an adventure.

– It is natural that people talk about Zlatan coming home to Malmö. It’s like a fairy tale that he leave here as a young boy and come back several years later as a superstar. It’s especially in itself. But I hope that we learned little from Real-fight that there is too much hype and focus on individuals but the team PSG. It is made we must turn. Zlatan says Hareide to TV4.

It is not the first time Erdal meetings Zlatan. When Malmö met PSG at the Parc des Princes in September, came the midfielder catching up the last five minutes. In the tunnel ether fight he talked with Zlatan for the first time.

– I said that I too am from Rosengård. He said it was cool and that I should work on. Also I got his suit, he tells sydvenskan.se

Zlatan has booked Square
Wednesday’s battle has long since sold out, but Zlatan has taken matters into their own hands and made sure that as many people as possible get to see the game.

– I’ve booked Square, where the match will be shown on the big screen. All are welcome! writes 33-year-old in its own app, Zlatan Unplugged.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment