Sunday, November 29, 2015

Northug unexpected answers given TV2 reporter team to laugh – TV 2

RUKA / BERGEN (TV 2): Petter Northug. shot in battle against Martin Johnsrud Sundby this weekend and after jakstarten Saturday he was full of praise for Johnsrud Sundby.

But he is aggressive in terms of their own opportunities.

– I very happy to take second place and 160 points total here. I have a few years back since I had such a good start, says Northug to TV2.

– Are you disturbed over the distance forward?

– He’s in a class by itself, we just have to face it. We know what we like going back there that we shall cope with him so we need to go faster. I know I’m going to go faster towards the Tour de Ski, but it may be that Martin does, says Northug to TV2.

– How much the chance that you win in Lillehammer?

– It’s big, grinning Northug and get both TV2 reporter and cross country expert Odd-Bjørn Hjelmeset to break out in laughter.

– The answer you would not have expected you, he smiled.

For Martin Johnsrud Sundby has been a brilliant weekend.

He has won both distance races and came in well ahead of the prologue in the sprint.

Not exactly commonplace lately Johnsrud Sundby, who won the mini tour with 44 seconds down to Northug. He is happy, but do not think it gets plank driving the rest of the season.

– Just this weekend there have been sooo allright to be me. I’ve had the extreme good skiing, has had a good body and a good weekend. I have to work hard to achieve this every weekend, says Johnsrud Sundby to TV2.

– But it is not certain that I get something better shape throughout the winter. It is perhaps the biggest difference: that the others are not quite on top yet.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment