Sunday, December 20, 2015

Here takes Camilla Herrem with “Tore Tang”: – Got jaw of teammate – Dagbladet.no

• Norway – the Netherlands from 31 to 23 (20.9)

HERNING (Dagbladet): The Norwegian handball girls celebrates World Cup gold and just before the clock 21.30 in the evening arrived dressed players the official banquet.

Håndballsko and national costumes were replaced by dresses and high heels.

And the team’s own banquet just before midnight there was party with friends Handball Federation and sponsors. There took Camilla Herrem over the show and performed her version of “Tore Tang.”

– It’s nice to win gold and nothing is better than that … I hope Morten Abel seems okay that I ruin the song, says Camilla Herrem Dagbladet.

Teams Players had first a short joint session with song and music before Herrem took over control.

– I got jaw of a teammate who asked me to come on the stage when I would start to sing, says Herrem and grins.

Straight home

Several internationals travels at dawn home to Norway. It stops still not party clear the world champions.

– Right now I’m so sick and tired will just calm down a bit. It will be a good party, says Camilla Herrem Dagbladet.

– I fly 6:20. For I am home early and that’s fine. But it will not sleep. I will not brag on me, says Herrem.

– It becomes party throughout the night?

– On the plane I fall asleep, but I’ll keep going to the plane taking off, says the winger with a smile.

Herrem was one of the web’s best players with seven goals in 31-23 win over the Netherlands.

Party Factor

Also the other players are ready to let your hair down tonight:

– It becomes festive. Gold party! says Veronica Kristiansen to Dagbadetl

– It will be a good party tonight. It’s a dream come true to take this gold, says Sanna Solberg.

Heidi Løke says that she is unlikely to be the one who endures the longest.

– I will not fly, but run camper home with family. It’s probably not the one who wins the banquet. It’s the young people who will take care of it, I’m getting old, you know, says Heidi Løke who turned 33 years earlier in the World Cup.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment