Thursday, December 18, 2014

AK tried to Hoseth – Future Requirements

Thursday it became known that Magne Hoseth to play football in Viking next year.

NTB spoke with 34-year-old after the transition became known at a press conference in Stavanger. Here it comes, among other things, that parent club AK checked out Hoseth was ready for a return to Bruhagen.

– It must be later. I’m still very ready to show more now, after the fall of Stabæk, where Achilles injury which meant I only played at 70 percent, says midfielder.

– This feels very good. I have it very well now and feel like I’ve taken a good choice. I get a little touched by how well I’ve been welcomed here, says Hoseth after contract signing.

He comes free to Viking after he came to terms with Quotes about a contract extension. It was not possible for Bærum club to cater Hoseth wage.

Read also: KBK would like Hoseth

Had more deals

Last season ended Viking on a disappointing 10th place after a long loss series in the autumn. Hoseth has clear ambitions to help get the club up the table.

– There is only one thing that matters, and that is to play well and win football games. Getting Viking so high on the table as possible, it is what matters next year, he notes

reunite

The Viking reunite him with Kjell Jonevret, which he previously had as trainer in Molde. It was crucial for 34-year-old club choice.

– He has obviously had a lot to say for club selection. It was he who made the contact. He has managed to bring out the best of me before, so we hope it can go now and says Hoseth, adding;

– But it is only myself who can provide fully for I’ll get the best out of myself. I’m not motivated, so do not go there, then I can just look at this as a fun trip. But I’m not made like that, I want to be as good as possible. And I still have more to prove, both for myself and for others, he concludes.

Most of his career he played for Molde, divided into two periods, most recently from 2006 to summer 2014. Previously he also played in Vålerenga and FC Copenhagen.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment