Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Marit Bjoergen trying to hide the muscles on images. – Bergens Tidende

Marit Bjoergen trying to hide the muscles on images.

Swedish Aftonbladet made a longer podcast interview with Marit Bjoergen.

In the interview talking Bjoergen including the focus has been on her muscular body.

– I think at times that it has been too much focus on it. What happens is that one takes on his sweater when you know that there will be pictures and when the media is there to stop the debate, said Bjoergen.



Want to have children

She says that he thinks it is too much body focus in the community.

– It must be tough for young people with all body pressure. For my own part, I am proud of my body, for it hath helped me my results. But I see enough out stronger than I am. I am no more strength than Therese room (Johaug) but we are different. Muscles seems good to me, says Bjoergen Aftonbladet.

In the interview she also speaks about the desire to have children. Bjoergen is 34 years old.

– Sure, children’s something I definitely want me. One gets older, but it comes to finding the right time, says Bjoergen saying that she “takes one year” in the ski tracks.

Read also: Bjoergen on the top ten list of stars who Ronaldo

Millionaire

In the interview also into the money.

– Yes, I’m a millionaire. I am incredibly happy to have gotten the chance. I’m bad to spoil myself away and I do not use a lot of money. But I want something, I buy it unless I need to save, says Marit Bjoergen Aftonbladet.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment