Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Lundekvam: – Rus can be a springboard to death – VG

Claus Lundekvam (41) does not cover anything in his forthcoming autobiography. The former national team player says he has struggled with suicidal thoughts.

He was rich, famous and powerful popular. But life had a serious shadow side. Much Partying eventually evolved to deep addiction, after 12 successful seasons as well paid Southampton pro.

– Cocaine, alcohol and pills. It was my thing, says an outspoken Lundekvam to Bergens Tidende.



Hope others can learn

41-year-old has chosen to be honest about their problems. Lundekvam has been so far down that he has thought about taking his own life. This spring, he released with book where he claims that he will not put a lid on something. The book is divided into four sections.

– First, I write about my childhood, then about a long career in football. Third block is about being an addict and the hell it brings. Last point is the way back to life. I hope and believe that my experiences can be lessons for part out there says Lundekvam.

Today he watching TV 2 panel during their broadcasts from the Premier League. Lundekvam says he spends much time book project, and he is also around schools and lectures. Students are served whole truth. For many it will be an emotional meeting.



– Rus can be a springboard to death

– Rus could be a springboard to death, so it was almost for me. Can I pause a girl or boy from taking the first dose or line, then I am happy, says Lundekvam.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment