Friday, December 19, 2014

Dark burst into tears on the fly: – I am in shock. I can not speak – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Norway is ready for EM finale coming Sunday after 29-25 victory against Sweden tonight.

After the match burst national team Nora Mørk into tears during an interview with TV 2. Despite its young age, 23-year-old has been through six knee operations. The road to success has been long and difficult. That made it extra large to be on slaughter of Sweden.

– I’m in shock. We decided that the Swedes would not know what hit them today. It was one-way traffic. We knocked and banged on them all game. Now we are in the final, I can not even think, telling Dark before she starts crying on the fly.

– We were so tired …

– I can not talk, it’s so big. I’m so proud of everyone. I am proud of myself. It has cost so much, but it has been worth it, says Dark.

Now wait Spain on Sunday. It looks the Norwegian stjerna forward to.

– It will be so fun to meet Spain. Now we have the opportunity to take gold. That is what we have dreamed about for years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment