Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Jansrud hunts more success: – It will be a very short vacation – TV 2

Kjetil Jansrud’ve got a flying start to the season, but with the World Cup in February and a number of important races before that time, there is little time to enjoy the triumphs.

– All in all I’m happy with everything. It is lovely to go home now with four wins in luggage. One would think back and enjoy what has been, but I think it is equally important to enjoy what is coming, says Jansrud to TV 2

Jansrud vs Hirscher

Jansrud foremost competitor in the World Cup is likely to be Marcel Hirscher. Austrian believes Jansrud’s favorite.

– There is a greater chance of running out in the slalom than in downhill, so I think Kjetil is better placed than me, says Hirscher, who thrives in the more technical disciplines.

– Are you adding pressure on him?

– We try to enjoy the days we have together, says wife Mette Solli.

– No, I tell the truth, grins Austrian.

Jansrud think it evenly to the end.

– Yes, it looks like we’re going to follow each other door now. As I’ve said before, I need all the points I can get.



Little time to Christmas holidays

Jansrud was today given Aftenposten gold medal, a prestigious award that in previous years has gone to Magnus Carlsen (2013 ), Sarah Louise Rung (2012) and Alexander Dale Oen (2011).

– I realize that the competition was sharp. It makes me extra proud and humbled to receive such an award. I know it hangs high, said Kjetil Jansrud Aftenposten after receiving the gold medal.

Now wait a Christmas break, which in Jansrud case admittedly not being neither long nor particularly relaxing.

– Car, drive home, eat, run down, fly. All this within 72 or 48 hours. I have not counted totally on it, but it gets very short !, grinning Jansrud.

See the full article in the video window on top!

United manager is happy to be supported, but also believes it puts pressure on him.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment