Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gold Hero Solberg: – I was really pissed – Dagbladet.no

• Norway – Spain 28-25

BUDAPEST (Dagbladet): The Norwegian handball girls won the European Championship final against Spain.

– I’m very proud of the team, says coach Thorir Hergeirsson Dagbladet.

– This is huge for me. It has been a long journey, said the Icelander.

Linn Kristin Riegelhuth Koren scored ten goals in ten endings and was one of the greatest game profiles.

– Finally! There is a big fight. It was a fantastic match and experience, says Linka Dagbladet.

– What votes so good today?

– I work, jobs, jobs and jobs. I put so much work. We are a group working for each other and will each other well. I am so happy and to enjoy this here. There are so many contributing, said Linka.

Emotions

Also goalkeeper Silje Solberg played up sharply during the match and had several key saves in the final minutes.

– There is a lot of emotion. I’m so happy. I had not expected this in advance. I’m so proud of the whole gang. We have spent the whole gang, we’ve been sick and I’m just proud of all, says Silje Solberg ..

– We start and lies beneath. We do not score, but refuses to give us. I think it’s so much fun to play, says Solberg.

Sint

Solberg played great – and also got a rare two-minute penalty after she protested against a judge’s decision in two. it.

– I was really pissed .. I mean it was not two-minute. It was not anything to hurt the judge, and I do not really know what happened. I just threw the ball on the floor and that was maybe a little silly, says Solberg Dagbladet with a grin.

– Did you fear that it could damage team?

– No, I just thought that I was going back and shut the cage, says Solberg.

Later in the evening waiting banquet for the Norwegian gold heroes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment