Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Afraid of losing Fagermo – Siste.no

Odd is afraid of losing success coach Day Eilev Fagermo.

– Disappears Fagermo, we also have a different attitude to Odd. He inspires us and has allowed us to become familiar with – and part of – the pleasant environment. For us it was basically going in and support the body of a football club, the sporting. We sincerely hope this goes right path. We also believe it. We have no other options, says investor Yngvar Borgersen to Telemarksavisa.

Fagermo contracted by Odd out the 2016 season, but according to TA coach has a clause that he can go to including Rosenborg. No one will comment on the clause to the local newspaper, but odd to be willing to go to great lengths to keep Fagermo. The coach has already been at least one meeting with Odd-ahead for the extension.

– I already have a contract with odd and I enjoy being in the club and at home on Akkerhaugen with family and friends. For me it is hard to think of another club, or work in a different way than we do in Odd. I love developing telemark talents – and odd is my club. I have no dreams of going away from Odd. I had a dream about training Odd, and now I can be to win something odd. It’s huge for me, says Fagermo.

Neither Odd-management or self Fagermo will comment on clause TA reviews.

– I understand that I may get a chance in what is seen as bigger clubs than Odd. Who would not want a coach who is developing its own players to become internationals, a club that has been stable in the top six last year – with a peak year now – and with much less resources than other top teams. Other clubs see when coaches get much out of little. Therefore, it is likely that I can train a bigger club than Odd says Fagermo.

Odd be later in the fall play cup final against Molde. In the series manages Telemarkings to silver. (AFP)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment