Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LSKs weak economy was crucial for Haglund – Rome Blad

– It was important because they are difficult to see how the club will look at the medium term. I wanted a long-term durable solution, says Magnus Haglund after LSK has turned Stream 3-1 friendly.

He has worked with the team during an economy that increasingly weakened since joining Lillestrøm for three seasons ago.

– For the family, it has been an important question about the long-term, which will provide a safe work over some years.

– Key players like Johan Andersson and Petter Vaagan Moen has not signed new contracts. Has it had any say in your decision?

– I’ve decided without considering the signings of players.

– It appears that the entire group of players are upset that you stop. What do you say to that?

– I appreciate the. I have thrived very well in LSK. Cooperation with the players has been excellent. We have developed the team all the way. I’m also not in doubt that the LSK has more to go on if they keep the players they have today.

– What should you do now?

– I am in talks with a club.

– Which club?

– I can not say.

– club in Allsvenskan

– I have no comment.

– Could it be a Norwegian club in the Premier League?

– I said nothing about this question before all may be clear, says Magnus Haglund.

VOTE: What is your biggest LSK moments

Watch emotive Tom Lund talk about its largest LSK Moment:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment