Wednesday, October 8, 2014

- United focused on me during a difficult period – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Radamel Falcao strainers that he is hard takknemlig to Manchester United invested in him, and the years that have gått not host the beste.

– Manchester United betting for me in a difficult period, says Falcao to Spanish Onda Cero.

Spissen could not play for Colombia during the summer fotball World Cup on grunn av one kneskade. It gikk veldig inn on 28-the grain.

– What skjedde the beginning av year affected meg in every possible måter, but it also did that I grew as a person, I won the time stream Tenke and mature.

– I’ll Fortsatt to stream trenge litt time until I’m bra, but I følermeg veldig comfortable and good on the pitch. I am in harmony with meg itself, with bale and fotballen, fort or Falcao to nettstedet.

Falcao diaper downloaded to United overtime of the transition window on loan from AS Monaco. Well håper 28-the grain that he will be at the club for many years framover.

– I håper on bli here for many years framover. That’s what my plan is and that’s what I want, and forhåpentligvis I get to it, says United-spissen Onda Cero.

United have oppsjon on kjøp av Falcao for the summer, and according to British media club bene come to agreement about one kjøpssum on further 450 million pounds.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment