Saturday, October 11, 2014

King: – I’m hungrier than ever – Aftenposten

two goals and one assist. Joshua King says he is more serious and hungry than earlier in his career.

ta ‘Qali (aftenposten.no) : Joshua King stood forth as the tip Norway have been waiting for when he scored two and allow up to one in the 3-0 win over Malta. Teams Head coaching staff says he has never seen King as “on” as the latest collections.

After the match he explained what is the reason he appears more adult, mature and serious than before.

– I’m hungrier than ever before. I have not played much on the club team Blackburn, but I have felt in good shape all the time. Ever since the first day of pre-season. When it still can not play, you can either start slob on training or you can give 100 percent and stays on. Two years ago I had enough slob away, but not now. It makes me more hungry and eager. I stand at the gym. And finally loosened both for me and the team. That’s good, because then I can get help with what I do best, says King told Aftenposten.

Read also: The King of Malta – King gets super character

The first thing he rolled in after fine combinations of Mats Møller Dæhli. His second, after the break, he headed nicely into the net after a pin point cross by Per Ciljan Skjelbred.

And the good one-man performance was also the chief of them.

– We scored three great goals and it was gratifying to see that individual players got out there I know live in them, says Høgmo Aftenposten.

– Otherwise I am very satisfied with a varied and well-played game. We got opened up Malta and got us around and behind them. We controlled for each game. Very gratifying, says Høgmo.

Read also: King: – I could have scored two goals to

One that looked Mats Moller Dæhli. 19-year-old scored his first international fight and ran to the Norwegian bend and celebrated as it should be a European Championship qualifying.

– I had decided to celebrate like that when I saw they were there. And it was so clear really great to get the first goal for the national team. Me and Josh combined fine, he gave me a nice pass, and when I put it between the legs of goalkeeper. The goal was important for me. It is important that I start scoring, says Møller Dæhli.

He said the celebration reminiscent of his 3-3 goal against West Brom in the Premier League this spring.

– I and Josh has talked a lot about how to get it to work together. There have been some almost. But now put it. We have the understanding that I think can be very good, says Cardiff player.

which also contributed målpoeng was Norway’s captain.

– I do in the Bundesliga, so it was about time I did it Here too, says Ciljan Skjelbred Aftenposten.

– The victory today was incredibly fun. For us, the fans, for you in the media. Then you start to write something positive and not just negative. It was important for us as a group. Hope we can replicate this against Bulgaria on Monday, he said.

Published 11.okt. 2,014 8:17

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment