Thursday, October 9, 2014

Northug: – I will be ashamed of this lifetime – Aftenposten

– I’m ready to take the punishment that I deserve, said Northug.

GATWICK / OSLO ( Adressa.no/Aftenposten): Petter Northug punishable to 50 days in jail and gets a fine equivalent to one and a half month salary (185,000 million) after completing the run in May. In addition, he loses his license for “always” – which in reality means that he can apply to take your license again in five years.

Northug accepted the judgment of the place, and shortly after confession case in South Trøndelag district court summoned Manager Are Sørum Langås press conference.

  • Watch Northug regret the window of

The Britannia Hotel in Trondheim known Norwegian skier met the press. Session lasted not even for a minute, but 28-year-old managed to apologize several times.



– Some black days

– It’s been a hard day for me. I have been reminded of the senseless actions of mine in May. There have been a black day in recent months. And I apologize again it happened, opened Northug.

– I have let my loved ones, especially those who look up to me. And it could have been worse. Something could have been seriously injured and killed.

– After the accident, I panicked and did not think clearly, which reflects what I said in the first interview with the police, but I focus on that I told the truth that day.



– Will ashamed

– I get to have this experience with my life. I would be ashamed of this life.

– It has been a tough time, and I’m sorry for what happened. I have got the judgment and accepted it. I’m ready to take the punishment that I deserve. Now I look forward to focusing on the future, said Northug before the press conference was finished.

There was no opening to set Northug question, but something selected media will talk with Northug one to one after the press conference. Address newspaper is one of these. The interview can be read at 14.

Also read:

Facts about Petter Northug jr.

  • Age: 28 (born 6 January 1986 in Mosvik)
  • Club: Strindheim
  • Occupation: Cross Country Runner
  • Main achievements: VM: 9 gold, 3 silver, OL: 2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze, World Cup: 18 wins, two overall victories (2012/2013, 2009/10).
  • news: Has received his sentence after completing the run 4th.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment