Monday, October 6, 2014

- I want a 20 year old body – Aftenposten

Linn Jørum Sulland comes barely out of bed in the morning. The body is stiff as a stick.

Larvik and national team handball player is 30 years and know that she has played ball for many years .

– 22 years, laughs Sulland, which comes with this description:

– I notice that my body is 20 years longer. I want a 20 year old body.

She is still ready for a new season with the team, and with the club team is the Champions League, besides league and cup games.



Important piece

Sulland was with the handball federation’s press conference Monday, where national team bosses Thorir Hergeirsson (ladies) and Christian Berge (gentlemen) presented their respective programs forward. It happened at Ullevaal.

For Sulland is the European Championships in Hungary and Croatia in December which is the next big goal. Monday and Tuesday is the collection of Olympia top, and already the weekend matches in the Golden League in Denmark.

Sulland, known for their great shots from back player space, not to mention good input, Krek further.

– After I stood up, it tends to go to out of date, but you should have seen me walking downstairs in the morning, she laughs.

Oslo girl is better at taking considerations.

Read also: Even the boss must memorize the names of the new national team girls

Bicycles more

– heating occurs frequently in the saddle instead of running, and I have several physical therapy today than I was before. It is important to prevent.

– Total load I am very concerned, says coach Hergeirsson, which will not lose experienced players because they are completely exhausted.

He believes that Sulland can still contribute strongly on the national team, both on the defensive and in attack, where she may be better to shake off his opponents.

He did not find it so strange that she makes a certain impact after so many years, but says also that the maintenance training is always on the program.

– Norway needs Linn and her distance shots, says the boss.

Read also: The legend’s daughter into the national team

Knee better

Although she is working on getting better in defense, so she did not “just” used in the attack on the national team.

– In attack, I want to develop myself when it comes to get rid of a player that I have close to me.

When it comes to injuries, the 30-year-old with 156 caps, still lucky. She has not had acute injuries, although a knee caused problems in the summer. There are more hard drives, and the overall atmosphere in this sport she makes.

– I’m still really motivated, she adds.

Published: 06.okt. 2,014 2:11 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment