Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Brækhus hungry, strong and packed with self – BergensAvisen

The opponent comes from Uruguay and called Chris Namus. If things go as Brækhus hope and believe, she will be totally shot. South Americans with 21 wins and three defeats will feel the Norwegian sisu and strength. Brækhus are pretty sure that your opponent does not have the qualities needed to bring champion belts home.

– This is boxing. Anything can happen, but I fear nothing. What I can say is that Namus should be completely extraordinary if she will manage to take the belts from me. Them I have a broken foot to keep. She beat me, yes, she must be good, says an obvious Brækhus said.

There is no doubt that she is felled. After the long injury stay, she trained and prepared well, so confidence is at its peak. It is the strength and motivation as well.



Good test results

– Yes, now I’m ready, and not only that: I have been through several tests which clearly shows that fitness and strength is back. The tests can not show is how I move and mentally behave in the ring, but it also sits as it should. I’ve had so many rounds of boxing behind me, so now I’m both very hungry and ready to come back again, says the four-time world champion.

She has been through a long and tired period after she were injured in the fight against Jennifer Retzke in Copenhagen on November 29 in November 2014. in particular, she has had a hard time on the mental plane. Therefore, she says that there has been some additional rounds of sparring in relation to normal before title fights.

– Save The ring has gone very well, and I feel so fit. It’s positive for my opponent is going to get a surprise She thinks enough that I am slightly reduced after this time. I’m not saying “first lady”.



Comparable to Pacquiao

One of the sparring partners Brækhus had comparing the Norwegian world champion with filipino Manny Pacquiao, once the world’s best male boxer matter weight class.

– What do you think about such comparisons?

– I am myself, and I’m in top form, says Brækhus and smiles slightly by comparison with Manny Pacquiao.

– I’m hungry. Now it’s just the mental to be in place in recent days, and then I’ll drive over her, although it is a tough opponent, she adds.

– What do you really know about her?

– I’ve seen her and read about her and know that she is very popular in his homeland. Ramp her should also have been good. She has all resources available, so she come here in top form. Again, I think that the idea her is that I’m a little weak after the stay. I think she is aiming to take home the belts, but it’s not going to happen, says Cecilia Brækhus confidently said.

The training and preparation for Saturday’s game has been over good, in any case mean both Brækhus and trainer Johnathon Banks it.

– Nothing goes as planned. It is certainly, but my training is going really well and as expected. I have had great sparring partners and gone all the rounds I was going, plus a few extra. So now I’m ready like an egg, she said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment