Monday, February 29, 2016

Johaug before Canada tour: – Being tough days – Adresseavisen

For the first time will be held for a longer Skitour on the North American continent. Tuesday starts Ski Tour Canada with sprint for women and men in Gatineau, an almost three-hour drive north from Montreal. Monday met the Norwegian skier press before the tour start.

– I’ve been here a few days now. I was very tired the first few days, when I had jet lag, but the last two nights I slept well, said a smiling Johaug.



Weng and Ostberg

Form Strong Johaug looks forward to get started in the tour.

– I’m looking forward to competing here. It is a very nice area with very nice trails. It will be tough days, but I’m ready, she said.

Bjoergen makes previously comeback: Interest exploded when Bjoergen notified comeback: – It’s crazy

– Heidi Weng and ingvild flugstad østberg are my main competitors, I would say, said Johaug said.

the men’s World Cup leader, Martin Johnsrud Sundby, has not been long in Canada. He came first Sunday.



Sprint Start

– I’m a little tired, but I bet that it gets better every day. I’m in good shape, and I actually managed to sleep well at night, said Sundby.

Have you read this thing? Climate Scientist: – Skiing can go from one sport to the masses, something of special interest

He realizes that beginning in Canada is not the best for him.

– Sprint we start with you giving me a little bad point, but I think it should recover fairly quickly, said Sundby said. (© NTB)

Today’s most read articles:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment